Sunday, May 18, 2014

life currently

Sala

Nak tahu apa yang perkara yang paling susah belajar dalam hidup ini?
Ikhlas dan redha
Sometime I miss thķe old me
I might not preety as nowdays (perasan)
I might not slim as nowdays (truth! I'm was overweight and obese girl)
But i was happy girl
Who still happy wore bawal scraft, campus life t-shirt and slack
Who stil no feeling (tak de perasaan) when my friend mention about this about that
I was good listener who my job is to listen and not think other things
But nowdays when friend talking to me.. sorry ...my mind not into the story
Yup i not sincere

For redha
I always look into upper person
Why they have that
Why i don't have that
Why they always have they want
Why i don't get what i want
Bla bla bla

I mean i have too many negative charges during working
How i miss my study life
I have too many bad aura

Gosh, what should i do?



No comments: