Salam
Many things happen during I'm absent fromthis world
I mean Blog world
Don't misunderstood
1st of all my broadband simcard damaged/broken due to my 'kepandaian'
I have mentioned at previous entry my handphone broken
What I'm not mention is I buy new handphone (cheap one!) with purpose to replace the broken handphone
Unfortunately/Lucky my handphone I send for repair can function normally
Thus, I have two handphone
I also have 2 simcard
1 for handphone
1 for broadband
The simcard for broadband send to shop to cut it into minisim because my new handphone use mini simcard
When I cut the simcard, the simcard can't put into broadband
So, I asked my brother to buy adapter which can make mini simcard become normal simcard again
But you know, the simcard can put into broadband
My brother asked to 'kikis' use nail cutter
But unfortunately my simcard damaged/ broken due to that activity
It took me 1 month for me to go to Celcom Centre to ask replace new simcard
So, literally last month I pay bills without using the broadband
I ask mini simcard to replace my broken simcard
So, now I can use my simcard in my handphone & broadband
Second, last month I have many works
I become so stress
easily irritated , feel annoyed & easily get angry
Last month also many times I cried at workplace because so stress
At some stage I decided to sent resignation letter/ notice 24 bours
I want to quit!
But when I think about responsibility I said to myself must finish this job before quit
Today, I still work at the same work place, same position , same workload
but I don't know when I can survive till end
Tadaa~~
3 comments:
hehe... ketika neuron-2 di dalam otak sedang bersambung..kreativiti pun terserlah..haha
Apa y kreatifnya?
Post a Comment